If you are in need of immediate mental health support, below is a listing of immediate bed openings for our residential mental health services within People Incorporated’s continuum of care. The bed availability listings are updated 2-3 times daily so please check back to receive the most current information.
Please call our Central Access Contact Center team at 651-774-0011 to connect to these services and to inquire about program eligibility. If you want to receive weekly emails to your inbox about Bed Availability, email us at [email protected] to sign up.
Next to each program listed below in parentheses are acronyms that document prerequisites that must be met to access these services. Our Central Access team will assist you in helping determine what program is right for you.
- ASL – American Sign Language
- CADI Waiver – Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver
- BI Waiver – Brain Injury Waiver
- Phone screenings – assessment of mental health symptoms
- SMI – Serious Mental Illness diagnosis
- MA – Medical Assistance
- MISUD – Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorder