Mendota Mental Health Clinic provides a person-centered, holistic, integrated approach to prevention, intervention, and treatment of mental illness, other challenges, and co-occurring diagnoses. Our treatment plans are as individualized and multi-faceted as the clients we serve. We help improve the lives of our clients, supporting them in becoming healthier, independent, and more productive members of society.
We are currently scheduling in-person therapy appointments. We are following Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control guidelines and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our clients during COVID-19.*
- Staff must wear masks at all times
- All surfaces are sanitized several times per day, including after every use
- The lobby and the offices are arranged in a manner that makes social distancing possible
- Clients are asked to wear masks while in the office and masks are provided if a client does not have a mask
- Clients are offered telemedicine services if they prefer to stay at home
- Clients are offered telephonic sessions or in-office telemedicine sessions if they don’t have the capacity for telemedicine in the home (i.e. no computer/internet)
*Due to COVID-19, all of our clinics are closed on Fridays until further notice.
2060 Centre Pointe Blvd., Suite 3., St. Paul, MN 55120
New clients and existing clients can call Central Access at 651-774-0011. Existing clients can also fill out our online appointment form.
- Adults (age 18 and older)
Pay My Bill
You can pay your People Incorporated bill online using our online service called SecureBillPay. Click on the button below to begin. Make sure to have your statement ready. If you have questions, contact our billing department at 612-379-1032.