Family Life Mental Health Center provides a person-centered, holistic, integrated approach to prevention, intervention, and treatment of mental illness, other challenges, and co-occurring diagnoses. Our treatment plans are as individualized and multi-faceted as the clients we serve. We help improve the lives of our clients, supporting them in becoming healthier, independent, and more productive members of society.
We are currently scheduling in-person therapy appointments. We are following Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control guidelines and protocols to ensure the health and safety of our staff and our clients during COVID-19.*
- Staff must wear masks at all times
- All surfaces are sanitized several times per day, including after every use
- The lobby and the offices are arranged in a manner that makes social distancing possible
- Clients are asked to wear masks while in the office and masks are provided if a client does not have a mask
- Clients are offered telemedicine services if they prefer to stay at home
- Clients are offered telephonic sessions or in-office telemedicine sessions if they don’t have the capacity for telemedicine in the home (i.e. no computer/internet)
*Due to COVID-19, all of our clinics are closed on Fridays until further notice.
1930 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433
New clients and existing clients can call Central Access at 651-774-0011. Existing clients can also fill out our online appointment form.
- Anger Management Groups
- Domestic Abuse Groups
- Substance Use Individual and Group Therapy for adolescents
- Adults (age 18 and older)
Do you need to see a mental health professional right away? Receiving person-centered outpatient mental health services just got easier with our same-day care option. Same-day care increases access to services that help address immediate mental health concerns, such as crisis or intervention support. This program helps reduce wait times, increasing the likelihood of being seen sooner.
We provide same-day care in the following way.
WALK AND WAIT SERVICES
At Family Life Mental Health Center, we offer same-day therapy appointments for new and returning clients, and same-day prescriber/medication services for returning clients; both without having a pre-scheduled appointment. These services are available based on client cancellations and no-shows. To participate, simply walk-in to our clinic anytime during our open hours and wait for an opening. You can also call central access at 651-774-0011 to be placed on a waitlist. Since the number of clients on the call list and the number of cancellations/no shows can fluctuate on any given day, we cannot guarantee that you will be seen. We will, however, communicate any clinic scheduling changes as they occur and do our best to accommodate your needs.
*Returning clients to medication services may schedule an appointment or walk-in and wait for a potential opening. All clients new to medication services must schedule their first appointment. There must be a current comprehensive evaluation on file for both new and returning clients to be seen for medication services.
WALK AND WAIT HOURS
- Therapy: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Prescriber: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
PAY MY BILL
You can pay your People Incorporated bill online using our online service called SecureBillPay. Click on the button below to begin. Make sure to have your statement ready. If you have questions, contact our billing department at 612-379-1032.