Our Family Life Mental Health Center, Mendota Mental Health Clinic, Stark Mental Health Clinic, and York Mental Health Clinic are currently scheduling in-person therapy appointments. We are following Minnesota Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control guidelines and protocols to ensure the health and safety of staff and clients.*
- Staff must wear masks at all times
- All surfaces are sanitized several times per day, including after every use
- The lobby and the offices are arranged in a manner that makes social distancing possible
- Clients are asked to wear masks while in the office and masks are provided if a client does not have a mask
- Clients are offered telemedicine services if they prefer to stay at home
- Clients are offered telephonic sessions or in-office telemedicine sessions if they don’t have the capacity for telemedicine in the home (i.e. no computer/internet)
*Due to COVID-19, all of our clinics are closed on Fridays until further notice.
If you are an existing People Incorporated client, use this form to request an appointment at one of our four outpatient mental health clinic locations:
- Family Life Mental Health Center in Coon Rapids
- Mendota Mental Health Clinic in Mendota Heights
- Stark Mental Health Clinic in Minneapolis
- York Mental Health Clinic in St. Paul
All other requests, questions, and cancellations should be directed to Central Access.
If you are a new client, before you use this form, please Central Access at 651-774-0011 for enrollment.
Central Access Hours:
- Monday – Friday – 7:00am – 5:30pm
- Closed Saturdays and Sundays
Appointment Cancellation Policy: We have a strict cancellation/no-show policy. Clinic staff will review this policy with you at your next visit.
Tobacco-Free Environments: In 2018, People Incorporated became tobacco-free. We are focused on the health and wellness of our clients, employees and community and believe tobacco-free environments align with the values of our mission.
Same-Day Care Option
At our Family Life, Stark, and York Clinics, we now provide same-day therapy/counseling support (for new and returning clients) and/or prescriber/medication services (for returning clients only) without an appointment. Same-day services vary per location. For clinic hours and services per location, visit each clinic’s webpage.
To participate, simply walk-in during open clinic hours and wait for an opening. These services are available based on client cancellations and no-shows. You can also call central access at 651-774-0011 to be placed on a waitlist. Based upon the number of cancellations or no-shows for a particular day and the number of clients on the waitlist, we cannot, unfortunately, guarantee that you will be seen through this same-day care option. We will, however, communicate any clinic scheduling changes as they occur and do our best to accommodate your needs.