We operate more than 60 programs including crisis residences, outpatient clinics, outreach to the homeless, residential treatment locations, case management, and in-home health services for adults, children, and families.
We want to continue to provide access to vital mental health services amid COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. Therefore, many of our services are now offered through telemedicine. As always, we provide telephonic care navigation services to help guide you to the most appropriate care option. Learn more about telemedicine.
Helping people with mental illness requires great flexibility and creativity. That’s why we start with the person first—developing innovative, effective services that provide the care, resources, and connections that will help each person in the best way possible.
An important part of People Incorporated’s person-centered, holistic approach to treating mental illness and other challenges involves Foundational Health and Wellbeing services that are available to all clients. These services include meditation, mindfulness exercises, aromatherapy, body mapping, progressive relaxation, yoga, acupuncture, qi gong, physical training, and walking groups, plus art and music therapy. We also provide education for nutrition best practices and offer one-on-one or group sessions with a Certified Tobacco Treatment Specialist.
About People Incorporated
- About People Incorporated – Certified Behavioral Health Clinic Brochure
- About People Incorporated – Certified Behavioral Health Clinic Flyer
Select the button below to find a listing of our immediate openings for our residential mental health services.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis and you need immediate help, we have two 24-hour residences for adults: Nancy Page and Diane Ahrens.Find out more
We have four Intensive Residential Treatment Service (IRTS) facilities (soon to be five in November 2020) that provide a step below hospitalization in our community-based system of care. They help adults, 18 years of age or older, who need a high level of mental health care, substance use treatment and assistance for up to 90 days:
- Anchor House – for individuals identifying as female – St. Paul
- Eighth Street Residence – for individuals identifying as male – St. Paul – opening in December 2020
- Maghakian Place – for individuals across the gender spectrum – St. Paul
- Northside Residence – for individuals identifying as male; emphasizes treatment of opioid use disorder – Minneapolis
- Riverwind Residence – for individuals across the gender spectrum – Coon Rapids
Our person-centered mental illness and substance use treatment services provide an integrated, interdisciplinary approach that links psychological, biological, and social factors to assist people in the process of recovery.
- Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS)
- Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorder Services (MI/SUD)
- Adult Foster Care (Anoka/Dakota/Hennepin/Washington Counties)
- Dakota Apartment Program
- Deaf Supportive Living
- Housing with Services in Ramsey County – Edgebrook House
- Housing with Services in Ramsey County – Londin House
- Housing with Services in Ramsey County – Ruth House
- Montreal Courts Supportive Housing
- People II (ICF/DD)
- Transitional Supports in Dakota County
We provide supportive, coordinated services to adults living with a mental health diagnosis that help them work toward their goals for health and wellness. These services include medication assistance, education, independent living skills development, crisis assistance, resource development and coordination, housing support, case management, and medical and psychiatric coordination. Our services are person-centered, meaning we believe our clients are the experts on their experience, goals, and what wellness means to them.
- Behavioral Health Home Services
- Community Services in Dakota County
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services – Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, & Ramsey Counties
- Deaf Mental Health Services
- Northside Community Support Program
- Service Coordination in Hennepin County
- Service Coordination in Ramsey County
- Team North
Children’s targeted case management helps individuals under 18 years of age gain access to medical, social, educational, vocational and other necessary services connected to the person’s mental health needs. Eligible children must have a mental health diagnosis.Find out more
We want to continue to provide access to vital mental health services amid COVID-19 social distancing guidelines. We now offer mental health assessments, therapy, medication management, and independent living skill support through telemedicine. As always, we provide telephonic care navigation services to help guide you to the most appropriate care option.Find out more
Our TACT program provides community-based mental health services to adolescents and young adults (ages 15-23) who are struggling with functioning at home, in school, or in the
community due to a serious mental health diagnosis. This program was formally called Youth Assertive Community Treatment (Youth ACT).
Tobacco-Free Environments: In 2018, People Incorporated became tobacco-free. We are focused on the health and wellness of our clients, employees and community and believe tobacco-free environments align with the values of our mission.