Domestic Abuse & Anger Management Services
Family Life Mental Health Center
1930 Coon Rapids Blvd
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Our Outpatient Mental Health Domestic Abuse and Anger Management services work to end the inter-generational cycle of violence and end violence in the community.
Who we serve
- Men and women with issues of anger outside the home, in the community, or at work, and men and women who have been abusive in their intimate relationships, verbally, physically, emotionally, or psychologically. No referral is required. Services are offered to anyone in need, subject to program capacity.
Services we provide
- Domestic abuse groups for men and women who have been identified as being abusive toward an intimate partner.
- Anger management group for those needing to address emotional regulation concerns that are resulting in problematic behaviors.
- Services are provided at our Coon Rapids site.
- Men and women receive services separately from each other.
- All group participants must complete a comprehensive evaluation prior to being placed in a group.
- The domestic abuse group program adheres to and is in compliance with the MN State Statues 518b.02 as they relate to programs for those who are abusive toward their intimate partner or family member.
- Additional services available through People Incorporated’s clinics include individual therapy, family/couples therapy, medication management, Rule 25 assessments, and restorative parenting services.
- 12 and 24-week group services offer daytime and evening options.
To make a referral or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (651) 774-0011.