317 York Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55130
Phone: 651-774-0011Send a message
The Homeless Outreach program serves unaccompanied youth ages 18-24, single adults ages 25+, and families with dependent children experiencing housing instability, meeting individuals where they are.
- Outreach and engage with homeless individuals on the street and in encampments
- Build relationships with individuals or families to provide wraparound services
- Remove barriers for individuals and families to access mental health services and resources
- Assist over 2,500 individuals per year with obtaining identification, survival gear, and access to health insurance and appointments
- Engage with individuals and families to provide case management, crisis stabilization, and housing support
- Case management services, including mental health and substance use support, housing referrals, independent living skills support, and access to shower and laundry facilities.
Call the Central Access Contact Center: 651-774-0011, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.