Children's Targeted Case Management
5555 Boone Avenue North
New Hope, MN 55428
Children’s targeted case management helps individuals under 18 years of age gain access to medical, social, educational, vocational and other necessary services connected to the person’s mental health needs. Eligible children must have a mental health diagnosis.
Who we serve
- Children and youth, grades K-12
- Assessing the child’s needs and goals and impact of mental illness
- Referring and linking to resources, supports and services, including: individual and family therapists, primary care physicians, individual and/or family Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) skills workers, individualized education plan (IEP) evaluation, health insurance and psychiatrists
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the resources, supports and services being utilized
- Discussing the progress made toward goals and recovery
Please fax a Children’s Targeted Case Management referral form to 763-331-3039. If deemed potentially eligible, intakes will be scheduled. If you need further assistance, please call 763-331-3033.