Behavioral Health Home Services
1170 15th Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Phone: 612-379-1063Send a message
People Incorporated is proud to announce the launch of Behavioral Health Home Services, or BHH, for Medical Assistance beneficiaries! By designating us as your BHH, you will gain access to:
- Mental and Physical Care Coordination
- Health and Wellness Services
- Comprehensive Transitional Care
- Referrals to Community and Social Supports
- Patient and Family Support Services
Behavioral Health Home Services take a person-centered team approach to help you meet your goals and better manage your health conditions. We will help you:
- Navigate the Health Care System while Maintaining Connections to Current Providers
- Secure Transportation to Appointments
- Maintain Housing and Employment
- Access Medications
What is a Behavioral Health Home?
A Behavioral Health Home is a service model that offers coordinated care to individuals with multiple chronic health conditions, including mental health and substance use disorders.
Who Qualifies for BHH Services?
If you are an adult Medical Assistance beneficiary living with mental illness and you are not currently being served by Assertive Community Treatment or Targeted Case Management programming, you likely qualify!
How Do I Sign Up?
- Ask a People Incorporated staff member
- E-mail BHH@PeopleIncorporated.org
- Call 612-379-1063