Diane Ahrens Residence
1784 Lacrosse Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55119
Nancy Page Crisis Residence
245 South Clifton Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Riverwind Crisis Residence
2708 119th Avenue NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Send a message
Crisis Residential Services
- 24-hour on-site staff and assistance in a residential setting
- Assessment of immediate needs and factors that lead to the crisis
- Individualized treatment to address immediate needs and restore individual to pre-crisis level of functioning
- Individual and group therapy
- Living skills/foundational wellness development including: exercise (yoga, meditation, mindfulness) and nutrition
- Medication management
- Diane Ahrens Residence (St. Paul), Nancy Page Residence (Minneapolis), and Riverwind Residence (Coon Rapids)
For crisis availability at our three locations, call Central Access at 651-774-0011, Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and Fridays from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Suicide Prevention Helplines
- Minnesota Crisis Text Line: Text “MN” to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Chat
Who We Serve
We serve adults 18 years of age or older experiencing a mental health crisis. Services are billed to Medical Assistance or a private health insurance plan. If your coverage does not include residential crisis services, the cost of treatment may be covered by your county of residence.
About our Crisis Programming
People Incorporated is a residential crisis stabilization (RCS) provider regulated through the Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS). In 1993, we opened the first crisis residence in Minnesota. This program integrates mental health, medical, and substance use care in an inpatient, 24-hour, supervised setting for up to 10 days. These services help individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis or emergency.
People Incorporated is dedicated to helping individuals set goals toward independence and lifelong wellness with customized treatment. We help individuals manage their immediate mental health needs, develop a crisis prevention plan, learn new coping skills, and recognize symptoms earlier. An important goal of crisis stabilization services is the development of a discharge plan, including referrals to other People Incorporated services to meet individuals where they are at in their recovery journey.
Our multidisciplinary staff of clinical social workers, mental health practitioners, nurses, certified peer specialists, therapists, and psychiatrists provide crisis care in a home-like atmosphere within three residential locations in the St. Paul and Minneapolis area.