If you are in need of immediate mental health support, below is a listing of immediate bed openings for our residential mental health services within People Incorporated’s continuum of care. The bed availability listings are updated 2-3 times daily so please check back to receive the most current information.
Please call our Central Access team at 651-774-0011 to connect to these services and to inquire about program eligibility.
Next to each program listing below in parentheses are acronyms that document pre-requisites that must be met to access these services. Our Central Access team will assist you in helping determine what program is right for you.
- ASL – American Sign Language
- CADI Waiver – Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver
- BI Waiver – Brain Injury Waiver
- Phone screenings – assessment of mental health symptoms
- ICF/DD – Immediate Care Facilities/Developmental Disabilities
- SPMI – Serious and Persistent Mental Illness diagnosis
- MA – Medical Assistance
- MISUD – Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorder