The Northside Community Support Program (NCSP) is a free, membership-based program in North Minneapolis that helps adults overcome the challenges of mental illness, trauma, COVID-19, and more. Providing access to community-based services, therapy, emergency food, employment supports, legal assistance, and more.
NCSP welcomes any adult resident (18+) of Hennepin County who is living with a mental illness, trauma, and other challenges. Many members also experience substance use or have other co-existing disorders. NCSP frequently assists with the immediate needs of at-risk individuals.
Drop-in hours are Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., closed on Fridays. For more information, call Central Access Contact Center: 651-774-0011, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Address food insecurity in a food desert, making healthy options more available to North Minneapolis residents.
- Close the GAP in local disparities related to housing stability, mental health, and physical health.
- Provide free events for the community to gather at, such as Mobile Health Day or a summer cookout.
- Assistance with paperwork related to your benefits (SSI, food support, employment applications)
- Supportive counseling
- Peer support
- Recreational activities
- Psychosocial educational and support groups
- Family education
- Resources for housing programs