Montreal Courts Supportive Housing provides mental health and independent support to adults (18+) who have a mental health diagnosis and a chronic health condition.
Referrals come from Ramsey County case managers. Call Central Access at 651-774-0011, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for openings and eligibility information.
Our Montreal Courts Supportive Housing provides independent living and supportive mental health services support in a community setting. Staff offices are located on-site. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for medical and other emergencies for participants.
- Mental health symptom and medication management
- Physical health support
- Transportation to medical and psychiatric appointments and other activities
- Living skills/foundational wellness development including:
- Appointment scheduling, budgeting, and shopping, cooking and nutrition, employment skills, household management, using transportation, socialization and recreational skill development
- Individuals live in their own one-bedroom, private apartment
- Private bathroom
- Private living space with cable TV
- Laundry rooms on each floor
- No elevators in the building
Participants pay 30 percent of their total income toward rent. The CADI waiver pays for other costs.