Landscaping Group Volunteer Projects
We have a variety of landscaping volunteer projects available May – November at our various inpatient and outpatient locations in Minneapolis and St. Paul for groups ranging from 5-15 people. We provide all of the supplies and tools for each project. These are wonderful collaborative, team-building opportunities for members of your organization. They also support the wellness of our clients, providing a calming, supportive outdoor environment to help them on their recovery journeys.
Landscaping projects include:
- Spring clean-up
- Summer maintenance
- Fall clean-up
- Special projects such as painting
Host a People Incorporated Drive
We invite you to host a workplace or organizational campaign to support people in your community who are recovering from the effects of mental illness.
Many of the people who get support from our programs are in need of basic, essential care items. You can help by hosting one of the following:
- A hygiene essentials drive – collect shampoo, deodorant, soap, toothpaste and other care necessities for our homelessness outreach programming.
- A sock drive – Socks are one of the top requested items at both our crisis recovery programs and our outreach programming. Often people coming to us from the hospital do not have clean dry socks, so your gift is one of a fresh start.
- An underwear drive – Imagine wearing the same pair of underwear for weeks at a time. This is the reality of many of the homeless individuals we support. This is a top-requested item in our outreach programming.
Event Group Volunteer Projects
Group volunteer support helps make our People Incorporated events run seamlessly. We are always looking for volunteers to support event logistics, which include but are not limited to: set-up, registration, greeting/assisting attendees, and take-down.
Event projects include:
- Assistance during the event
How to Register Your Group to Volunteer
Fill out the Group Volunteer Request Form to indicate your interests. Thank you for choosing People Incorporated for your volunteer efforts!