Giving a gift to People Incorporated is one way you can have a positive impact on our community. Donor gifts give us the flexibility we need to create new services, to step in when other funding falls short, or to provide for unexpected client needs. And People Incorporated has been endorsed by the Charities Review Council as “meeting all standards” in 27 areas of accountability, including governance, public disclosure, finance, and fundraising.
There’s simply no better way to promote hope and independence for people with mental illness — and 86 cents out of every dollar you give goes directly to client services.
There are many different ways to give:
Give online or by mail
- Give online with a credit card.
- Mail a check made out to People Incorporated, 2060 Centre Pointe Blvd, Suite 3, St. Paul, MN 55120.
- Email Give@PeopleIncorporated.org or 651-774-0011
Monthly giving is the easiest way to give, and furthers our mission to provide community-integrated services and support for people with mental illnesses. You can make a difference every month of the year—every dollar counts and gives hope to many in our community. Learn more about recurring giving here!
Matching gift programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. In addition, if you volunteer with us your employer may also provide us with a grant as a way to recognize your ongoing support!
Maximize tax savings with a gift of appreciated stock.
- Contact your financial advisor to give them the following stock transfer information:
Raymond James Financial Services/Bremer Investment Services
Account: 31434604 (People Incorporated Mental Health Services)
- You will receive an acknowledgment letter indicating the number of shares, name of stock and stock transfer date for gift; please contact your financial advisor/tax consultant to obtain proper instructions for claiming stock gifts on your personal income taxes.
- Thank you for thinking of People Incorporated in your gift plans!.
Workplace giving programs are an easy way to make a gift to People Incorporated. Simply sign up for your company’s workplace giving campaign and designate to People Incorporated. You can use automatic payroll deduction to make regular gifts.
Make a gift in honor of a birthday, anniversary, wedding, or any other special occasion. People Incorporated will send the person being honored an acknowledgment card.
Become a member of People Incorporated’s Heritage Circle with a planned gift.
We welcome gift cards from department stores, gas stations and grocery stores and new coats, hats, mittens and socks for children and adults. These items can be dropped off at 2060 Centre Pointe Blvd., Suite 3, Mendota Heights, MN, 55120, Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-774-0011.
Interested in donating other items? Check out these other organizations that accept in-kind donations:
- Children’s Hospital
- Color>Smile>Give (seniors in assisted living)
- Soldiers Angels (military)
- Splashes of Joy (home bound recipients)
- Foundation for Foster Children (kids in foster care)
- Donation Town (assists in matching with charities and scheduling item pick-up)
- DAV MN (clothing and household goods)
- Bridging (home essentials such as furniture and small appliances)
- Habitat for Humanity (building materials and household items)
- Epilepsy Foundation (clothing, household items, small appliances, furniture, electronics)