Giving a gift to People Incorporated is one way you can have a positive impact on our community. Donor gifts give us the flexibility we need to create new services, to step in when other funding falls short, or to provide for unexpected client needs. And People Incorporated has been endorsed by the Charities Review Council as “meeting all standards” in 27 areas of accountability, including governance, public disclosure, finance, and fundraising.
There’s simply no better way to promote hope and independence for people with mental illness — and 86 cents out of every dollar you give goes directly to client services.
There are many different ways to give:
Give online or by mail
- Give online with a credit card.
- Mail a check made out to People Incorporated, 2060 Centre Pointe Blvd, Suite 3, St. Paul, MN 55120.
- Contact Heather Christopherson (Heather.Christopherson@PeopleIncorporated.org or 651-288-3504) if you have any questions (EIN 41-0962296).
Monthly giving is the easiest way to give, and furthers our mission to provide community-integrated services and support for people with mental illnesses. You can make a difference every month of the year—every dollar counts and gives hope to many in our community. Learn more about recurring giving here!
Matching gift programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. In addition, if you volunteer with us your employer may also provide us with a grant as a way to recognize your ongoing support!
Maximize tax savings with a gift of appreciated stock.
- Contact your financial advisor to give them the following stock transfer information:
Raymond James Financial Services/Bremer Investment Services
Account: 31434604 (People Incorporated Mental Health Services)
- Contact Heather Christopherson at 651-288-3504 or Heather.Christopherson@PeopleIncorporated.org to let her know your name, number of shares and name of stock(s) transferred.
- You will receive an acknowledgment letter indicating the number of shares, name of stock and stock transfer date for gift; please contact your financial advisor/tax consultant to obtain proper instructions for claiming stock gifts on your personal income taxes.
- Thank you for thinking of People Incorporated in your gift plans!.
Join the Ambassadors of Hope
People Incorporated Ambassadors of Hope are donors helping us to provide the foundation for our future via commitments to multi-year gifts of $1,000 or more. Contact Heather Christopherson(Heather.Christopherson@PeopleIncorporated.org or 651-288-3504) for more information.
Workplace giving programs are an easy way to make a gift to People Incorporated. Simply sign up for your company’s workplace giving campaign and designate to People Incorporated. You can use automatic payroll deduction to make regular gifts.
Make a gift in honor of a birthday, anniversary, wedding, or any other special occasion. People Incorporated will send the person being honored an acknowledgment card.
Become a member of People Incorporated’s Heritage Circle with a planned gift. For more information on planned giving options, contact Heather Christopherson (Heather.Christopherson@PeopleIncorporated.org or 651-288-3504).
Our clients benefit directly from your in-kind donation of clothing, gift cards, toys for our children’s day treatment programming, and other items. Here is a list of current needs. Contact Cathy Braaten (mailto:Cathy.Braaten@PeopleIncorporated.org or 651-288-3532) with questions or for drop-off information. An in-kind donation form can be sent to us for signature and subsequent use in filing your taxes.