Did you know that 1 in 5 people live with a mental illness, and 1 in 25 adults experience a serious mental illness?
Ways to help
- Host a drive – Many of the people who get support from our programs are in need of basic, essential care items. You can help by hosting one of the following:
- Hygiene essentials drive – collect shampoo, deodorant, soap, toothpaste and other care necessities for our homelessness outreach programming.
- Sock drive – Socks are one of the top requested items at both our crisis recovery programs and our outreach programming. Often people coming to us from the hospital do not have clean dry socks, so your gift is one of a fresh start.
- An underwear drive – Imagine wearing the same pair of underwear for weeks at a time. This is the reality of many of the homeless individuals we support. This is a top-requested item in our outreach programming.
- Invite us to speak at your company – We love sharing with the community the importance of mental health, its impact on our community, and ways to support a healthier community.
- Give – Your team can adopt a program, a project, or choose to support mental health broadly. Your financial donations ensure access to quality mental health care is available to everyone.
- Volunteer – we have many group projects available – rally your team and join us for a painting, landscaping, or meal-serving volunteer day!
To launch a campaign, contact Rachel Hickok, Annual Fund & Donor Relations Officer, at 651-288-3514 or. We’ll send you a kit to get your campaign started!