We serve adults and adolescents (14+) who have severe or intractable epilepsy who live in Minnesota. Our services are person-centered, meaning they’re directed by each person we serve, helping each individual reach their goals.
Call the Central Access Contact Center at 651-774-0011, Monday-Friday, from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Connecting people to service providers:
- Refer people to providers such as neurologists, disability benefits attorneys, in-home nurses, employment coaches, and medical and mental health providers
- Walk people through the processes of becoming eligible for services such as Medical Assistance and disability certification
Helping people develop independent living skills:
- Develop and practice routines for managing medications
- Track seizure information and learn how to communicate that to neurology providers
- Learn and use online disability navigation tools
- Search and apply for housing
- Practice tasks such as grocery shopping, cooking, and meal planning
- Take steps to improve health and wellness