Contact Us

Mental Health is Community Health

Give to People Incorporated!

There’s simply no better way to promote hope and independence for people with mental illnesses.

Give Today

Crisis Help

If you or another person is in immediate danger, you should call 911 for emergency services.

General inquiries around services available for individuals living with a mental illness can be directed to the individual’s county of residence – click here for a list of county and tribal human services office phone numbers.

If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis and you need help, you can contact any of the crisis hotlines below.

National suicide prevention numbers funded by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Service Administration (SAMHSA):

1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) –

1-800-273-TALK (8255) –

Department of Veterans’ Affairs (VA)

Veterans can call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) and press “1” to reach the VA hotline

Minnesota LinkVet
1-888-LinkVet (1-888-546-5838)


Hennepin County/Minneapolis

Hennepin County Medical Center – Acute Psychiatric Services (APS)
Assessment & Referral – 612-873-3161
Suicide Hotline – 612-873-2222

Hennepin County COPE – Community Outreach for Psychiatric Emergencies

Ramsey County/St. Paul

Regions Hospital Emergency Center (24/7)
651-254-3285 TDD

Ramsey County Adult Mental Health Services – Crisis Services (24/7)
Information & Referrals – 651-266-7890
Crisis Line – 651-266-7900

Anoka County

Mobile Crisis Response

Dakota County

Dakota County Crisis Response Unit

Carver County

Carver Crisis Team

Scott County


Washington County

Mobile Crisis Response