If you are a People Incorporated client, we’ve created this page as a quick resource you can visit any time in case you need to access your health records, pay your bill, or fill out our intake forms if you’re new to our services.
Intake Policies and Consent Forms
All new clients must fill out our “Consent for Services Form” and “Agency Policy Forms” to receive our services, which applies to all People Incorporated programs, locations, and practitioners. Our Agency Policy Forms cover our privacy practices, grievance and tobacco-free policies.
Any client receiving our services via telemedicine must also fill out our “Consent for Telehealth Services” form. If you want to receive information from us via email or text message, please complete our “Electronic Communications Informed Consent Form” too.
The PDF forms available below are translated into multiple languages: English (ENG), Hmong (HMV), Russian (RU), Somali (SO), Spanish (ES), and Vietnamese (VI).
English (ENG) Forms
- Agency Policy Forms (ENG)
- Consent for Services (ENG)
- Electronic Communications Informed Consent (ENG)
- Telehealth Consent (ENG)
Hmong (HMV) Language Forms
- Agency Policy Forms (HMV)
- Consent for Services (HMV)
- Electronic Communication Informed Consent (HMV)
- Telehealth Consent (HMV)
Russian (RU) Language Forms
- Agency Policy Forms (RU)
- Consent for Services (RU)
- Electronic Communication Informed Consent (RU)
- Telehealth Consent (RU)
Somali (SO) Language Forms
- Agency Policy Forms (SO)
- Consent for Services (SO)
- Electronic Communication Informed Consent (SO)
- Telehealth Consent (SO)
Spanish (ES) Language Forms
- Agency Policy Forms (ES)
- Consent for Services (ES)
- Electronic Communication Informed Consent (ES)
- Telehealth Consent (ES)
Vietnamese (VI) Language Forms
Pay Your Bill Online
You can pay your People Incorporated bill online using our quick, easy, secure online service called SecureBillPay. Please click on the button above to pay by VISA, American Express, MasterCard or Discover. Make sure to have your statement and payment method readily available when making your payment. If you have any questions regarding your billing statement or using this online service, please call our billing department at 612-379-1032.
Benefits of Paying Your Bill Online:
- Conveniently available 24 hours a day
- Save a stamp
- No additional cost to you
- More secure than sending money in the mail
- Help the environment – reduce waste
Client Record Requests
All client record requests must be in writing. People Incorporated has 30 days to complete record requests.
To request your records, send a request to:
- 651-229-5390 (fax)
Please note that reasonable fees may apply.
For more information regarding fees, see our Record Request Fee Schedule.