Our children’s targeted case management program helps individuals under 18 years of age gain access to medical, social, educational, vocational and other necessary services connected to the person’s mental health needs. Eligible children must have a mental health diagnosis.
Please fax a Children’s Targeted Case Management referral form to 763-331-3039. If deemed potentially eligible, intakes will be scheduled. If you need further assistance, please call 763-331-3033.
- Children and youth, grades K-12
- Assessing the child’s needs, goals and the impact of mental illness on their everyday life
- Referring and linking to resources, supports and services, including: individual and family therapists, primary care physicians, individual and/or family Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports (CTSS) skills workers, individualized education plan (IEP) evaluation, health insurance and psychiatrists
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the resources, supports and services being utilized
- Discussing the progress made toward goals and recovery