People Incorporated was named to the Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces for 2016 – an honor involving nomination by staff and determined by staff responses to a detailed third-party workplace survey. In 2015, People Incorporated received the Minnesota Nonprofit Excellence Award from the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits and MAP for Nonprofits. This award recognizes commitment to, and achievement in, the Council’s eleven Principles and Practices for Nonprofit Excellence. We are very proud of these external endorsements!
For those interested in joining our award-winning staff in serving individuals with mental illness, People Incorporated offers many opportunities – from clinical and in-home health services to social work, program management, administration and support staff. For more information, click on the Working For Us button below.
People Incorporated offers its employees a Total Rewards Package that is market-competitive. This includes a comprehensive array of benefits to support your overall well-being in addition to that of your dependents. It also includes financial compensation in the form of a competitive base salary and additional variable pay to eligible employees. We also provide a spectrum of work/life, continuing education and other services and benefits you may utilize to support your individualized needs.
To support the health, wealth and overall well-being of our employees and their dependents, we offer the following benefits:
- Health and dental plans that include a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Employer-paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-paid Life Insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage at group rates
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both health & dependent care
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with a 3% employer-match
- Voluntary Critical Illness & Accident coverage available at group rates
- Paid Time Off, Floating Holiday and other recognized company holidays
- Employee Assistance Program available to all employees
- Service Award and other recognition programs
- Employee discount opportunities for products and services throughout the year
- In-house Training department offering a wide-array of learning and education opportunities
People Incorporated is an EEO/AA/ADA employer and participates in E-Verify. Applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or status with regard to public assistance.
Tobacco-Free Environments: In 2018, People Incorporated became tobacco-free. We are focused on the health and wellness of our clients, employees and community and believe tobacco-free environments align with the values of our mission.