In 1993, we opened the first mental health crisis residence in Minnesota. Our Adult Residential Crisis Stabilization Services (RCS) integrate mental health, medical, and substance use care in an inpatient, 24-hour, supervised setting for up to 10 days. These services help individuals who are experiencing a mental health crisis or emergency.
For crisis availability at our two locations, call Central Access at 651-774-0011 anytime, 24-hours a day.
Open Bed Availability
Select the button below to find a listing of our immediate openings for our residential mental health services.
Suicide prevention helplines
- Individuals 18 years of age or older experiencing a mental health crisis.
We help individuals manage their immediate mental health needs, develop a crisis prevention plan, learn new coping skills, and recognize symptoms earlier. An important goal of crisis stabilization services is the development of a discharge plan, including referrals to other People Incorporated services to meet individuals where they are at in their recovery journey.
- 24-hour on-site staff and assistance in a residential setting
- Assessment of immediate needs and factors that lead to the crisis
- Individualized treatment to address immediate needs and restore individual to pre-crisis level of functioning
- Individual and group therapy
- Living skills/foundational wellness development including: exercise (yoga, meditation, mindfulness) and nutrition
- Medication management
Our crisis team includes:
- Clinical social workers
- Mental health practitioners
- Certified peer specialists