Adult Behavioral Health Home Services
Behavioral Health Home services offer coordinated care to adults with multiple chronic health conditions, including mental health and substance use disorders. If you are an adult enrolled in Medical Assistance and living with mental illness, and you are not currently being served by Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) or Targeted Case Management programming, you likely qualify.
Call the Central Access Contact Center at 651-774-0011, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for openings and eligibility information.
Behavioral Health Home Services take a person-centered team approach to help you meet your goals and better manage your health conditions.
- Navigate the healthcare system while maintaining connections to current providers
- Secure transportation to appointments
- Maintain housing and employment
- Get referrals to community and social supports
- Access patient and family support services