Our Behavioral Health Home services offer coordinated care to adults with multiple chronic health conditions, including mental health and substance use disorders.
Call Central Access at 651-774-0011, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. for openings and eligibility information. Email BHH@peopleincorporated.org for more information.
If you are an adult enrolled in Medical Assistance and living with mental illness and you are not currently being served by Assertive Community Treatment or Targeted Case Management programming, you likely qualify.
Behavioral Health Home Services take a person-centered team approach to help you meet your goals and better manage your health conditions.
We will help you:
- Navigate the health care system while maintaining connections to current providers
- Secure transportation to appointments
- Maintain housing and employment
- Get referrals to community and social supports
- Access patient and family supportive services