People Incorporated is committed to protecting the health and safety of its clients, community, and staff. We have taken the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), the flu, and many other illnesses.
We will continue to do what we can amidst this crisis to partner with others in mental health, health care, social services and at the community level to serve our clients and face this unprecedented challenge together.
Our coordinated COVID-19 response efforts include the implementation of social distancing and heightened infection control protocols at all locations.
We ask that individuals stay home when sick and/or presenting early signs of fever and respiratory issues.
We have implemented the following changes to these programs to keep our clients, community, and staff safe. We will continue to monitor and re-evaluate this situation in real-time, providing updates to our plan when we have more information.
- Staff must wear masks at all times
- All surfaces are sanitized several times per day, including after every use
- The lobby and the offices are arranged in a manner that makes social distancing possible
- Clients are asked to wear masks while in the office and masks are provided if a client does not have a mask
- Clients are offered telemedicine services if they prefer to stay at home
- Clients are offered telephonic sessions or in-office telemedicine sessions if they don’t have the capacity for telemedicine in the home (i.e. no computer/internet)
Details about the 2022 Artability Art Show are coming soon.