We’re Hiring Mental Health Professionals And Therapists
December 30, 2021
People Incorporated Mental Health Services is actively looking to hire talented Mental Health Professionals
- School-Linked Programs, Children’s Day Treatment Program, and Adult Residential Treatment Programs in the Twin Cities Metro area.
If you are passionate about client care and committed to clinical excellence — we want to hear from you!
If you’re interested in applying or learning more about our Mental Health Professional or Therapist opportunities, please email your resume to email@example.com or visit our Careers page on our website.
- Competitive compensation and a total rewards benefits package including health, dental, company paid long- and short-term disability, vision, life insurance, HSA/FSA, and a 403 (b) retirement savings plan with a 3% employer-match
- Four weeks of paid-time-off accrued annually, floating, and other recognized company holidays
- Flexible work schedules and strong work/life balance
- Eligibility for student loan forgiveness programs
- People Incorporated’s Training Institute offers free CEUs on a wide variety of topics.
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers (LICSW) are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking professionals that are fully licensed in Minnesota and have previous experience in providing therapeutic services in a mental health setting.
Join us in our mission to support mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care!